Dandruff is a very common problem seen amongst kids, teenagers and adults. Dandruff isn't contagious or serious. But it can be embarrassing and sometimes difficult to treat.
For most teens and adults the signs of dandruff are easy to spot: white, oily-looking flakes of dead skin that dot your hair and shoulders, and a possibly an itchy, scaly scalp. The condition may worsen during the fall and winter, when indoor heating can contribute to dry skin. It improves during the summer.
• Irritated, oily skin (seborrheic dermatitis)
• Dry skin.
• Sensitivity to hair care products (contact dermatitis)
• A yeast like fungus (malassezia)
Dandruff control with Meso Peel
Meso peel is applied to remove dead cells and sebum from the scalp so as to help the stem cell cytokines penetrate more deeply into the hair follicle.
• 5 ml of Meso Peel is applied all over the scalp with a cotton swab or brush.
• Let it for lie for 3 to 5 minutes according to the scalp condition.
• Rinse with cool water or clean the scalp thoroughly with wet sponge.
• Removes dead cells and sebum.
• Reduces dandruff.
• Cleanses the scalp before any procedure.
• Enables deeper penetration of the treatment product.
Q. What is dandruff?
Dead Skin cells on the scalp is Dandruff
Q. What are the causes for recurring dandruff?
The most common triggers include increased oil production, oily skin, oily scalp, excessive sweating, poor hygiene, Weather conditions (hot and humid or cold and dry), infrequent washing or shampooing, concurrent yeast or fungal skin infections, poor immune system, chronic illness, emotional or mental stress.
Q. What are the characteristics of dandruff?
You feel itchy on your scalp and there is flaking of the scalp when you have Dandruff.
There are no side effect to Meso peels.