Star Face Treatment
Our signature Star Face treatment gives instant results just before a social engagement or as your regular maintenance routine therapy.
1. The face is cleansed to remove impurities, this is followed by a relaxing massage.
2. Electroporation – This is a technique that makes use of electrical impulses to stimulate the cells in the superficial layer of the skin. This boosts cell permeability and creates channels through which various products can be introduced into the skin.
3. A diamond tipped MDA exfoliation before the Electroporation step & a chemical peel thereafter gives enhanced benefits.
4. Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid vitamins and other skin nutrients are introduced into the skin depending on the person’s need. Electroporation enhances absorption of the infused product.
5. The therapy is completed with the application of a hydrating mask which leaves the skin looking fresh and glowing.
1. The current stimulates the external skin layer cells which creates an opening.
2. Through these openings, the product or substance can be infused deep into the skin layer.
3. Unlike micro needling, electroporation is a non-invasive and painless process. It enhances topical drug application and is used to treat a variety of facial skin problems.
4. There is no electrical contact with the patient, chemical burn hazard, muscular fasciculation, pain or swelling.
5. The results are effective and long lasting.
1. Facial skin resurfacing
2. Reducing fine Lines
3. Reducing Acne scars
4. Face and neck firming
6. Reducing Hyper-pigmentation
After treatment, you may notice tone and texture improvements as a result of increased levels of beneficial collagen and new healthy skin cells, which are produced. With the treatment's dermal impact, mild wrinkles are reduced.
Q. Who can be treated with Electroporation?
A. The treatment is a safe and effective solution for all skin types. This technology treats acne scarring, pigmentation, and wrinkles and improves texture.
Q. How long before I see results?
A. Patients may see some immediate benefits but the ultimate lifting and toning will take place over 2-3 months, as tired collagen is replaced with new, more elastic collagen. As this collagen-building process continues, further improvements can appear up to 6 months following a procedure.