Beautiful Skin - Start from within !
1. Gut health is extremely essential for a glowing skin.
2. An inflamed gut, common cause being excess intake of processed food & sugar, can have skin manifestation like acne, eczema or redness.
3. Ingestion of pre & probiotics can improve gut inflammation, thus help improve the skin condition.
4. Probiotics are live bacteria that we ingest, these help support the gut microbiome. Foods rich in probiotics are curd, kimchi & some select fermented foods.
5. Prebiotics are types of fiber, found in fruits & vegetables, such as garlic, asparagus, bananas, apples, oats. These help feed the beneficial bacteria & thus encourage their growth.
6. Introduction of pre or probiotics in the diet should be encouraged for holistic skin health.1. Gut health is extremely essential for a glowing skin.