Blackheads - how to keep them at bay ?
1. Blackheads should be extracted in a sequence to help prevent skin damage. Loosen the blackheads with steam or a hot shower then use a comedone extractor for removal. Please refrain from digging too deep, visit your doctor if they don’t come out easily.
2. Use Alpha Hydroxy Acids & Beta Hydroxy Acids for prevention, as these help to remove the dead skin .AHAs – glycolic, lactic & citric acids BHAs – salicylic acid
3. Consider using a clay mask as it holds the debris & cleans the pores while it dries.
4. Appropriate Retinol based product at night increases the cell turnover, helping with blackheads.
5. Please consult your doctor before you start your regime for the blackheads !