How to Apply Lipstick on Dry Lips !
1. Applying lipstick on dry chapped lips makes them look cracked & flaky – not an aesthetic site.
2. Lip prepping should be considered, pre-lipstick application or as a regular routine. An overnight lip mask can help with adequate hydration, pre-makeup.
3. Exfoliate with a gentle lip scrub to remove the dead scaly skin, prior to lipstick application. 1-2 times a week is enough, remember not to overdo.
4. Hydrating lipstick should be preferred, use lip balm as a primer.
5. Layer lip balm over the lipstick or use 2-in-1 lipstick. Chose lip balm infused with hyaluronic acid, emollients & peptides, it can help reduce the appearance of vertical lip lines.