Topical Collagen in Skin Care...
1. With age abundant collagen stores (skin, ligaments, bones, hair, teeth, nails) in our body get reduced.
2. Of the several available topical application collagen products – serum, creams, etc, the most important factor to consider is the molecular size of collagen. The size decides its absorption from the skin.
3. Always look for collagen peptides, which are the collagen precursors & easily absorbable.
4. Retinol is another ingredient to consider which helps stimulate collagen synthesis.
5. Oral collagen is considered a better alternative for skin hydration & collagen synthesis.