Transition Time for Skin Care - Nip in the Air !
1. We need to change our moisturiser with the weather getting cold. Invest in a thicker ceramide based moisturizer which can support the skin barrier rather than an oil free one.
2. Another trick to improve hydration is to double layer a hyaluronic acid serum with a ceramide moisturiser.
3. Skin exfoliation should be cut down, it can cause inflammation. Opt for in-clinic exfoliation only
.4. Use of Retinol & AHA, BHA in the skin regime should be reduced. All such usage should be under the doctors’ guidance only.
5. Oral moisturizer rich in omega & ceramides can be considered.
6. Use of humidifier should be preferred, it reduces the dryness from room heaters.