👩⚕️ Doctor Facial Aesthetics
😍Advance non surgical face contouring
Dr Reema Arora, founder of the Face Clinic, an Aesthetic Center in Delhi, has been a national and international trainer in BOTOX® and Fillers for the past 15 years. She has worked with Allergan India Pvt Ltd. as Medical Head – Facial Aesthetics and has the credit of training over 2000 Dermatologists|Skin specialist and Plastic surgeons in the art of facial rejuvenation with injectables, before venturing into Face Clinic, which ranks as one of the best Aesthetics center in South Delhi. Dr Reema Arora, a renowned skin specialist, Delhi, has single handedly revolutionized the use of Botox and dermal fillers in India with new innovations and focus on Indian faces. She has perfected the art of using Botox, Juvederm, and Voluma amongst other injectables to rejuvenate, enhance and treat the whole face including – facial asymmetries, defining various facial features like the nose, jaw, lips and resolving excessive sweating. Dr Reema Arora made the switch to cosmetic medicine in 2006 following her passion for Aesthetics. She has been trained in Australia, Korea and Singapore with acclaimed dermatologists/skin specialists and plastic surgeons. Dr Reema Arora is a medical graduate from St John’s Medical College Hospital and a postgraduate in Paediatrics. She went on to do her Masters in Aesthetic Medicine from London in Read More…
Hair Thinning or Hair Loss ? When to hit the panic button !
1. An average fall of 50-150 strands a day is quite normal, so we shouldn’t be always worried.
2. However a sudden increase in visible hair fall from the scalp can be related to stress levels. Stress can increase cortisol, which shifts the hair follicles into a resting phase – a primary reason for hair fall !
3. This is easily reversible, you can relax. Good diet & scalp hygiene can help get back to normalcy quickly.
4. A more visible scalp is hair thinning. Hairfall is not seen usually in such cases, only the hair gets thinner exposing the scalp.
5. Thinning hair condition calls for medical advice, a proper diagnosis & follow up treatment !