Exploring Sunscreen for Healthy Skin!
1. Sunblock vs. Sunscreen: Recognize these terms are interchangeable, products with physical or chemical filters.
2. Prioritize Broad-Spectrum: Opt for products with at least SPF 30 &UVA coverage to ensure thorough UV protection.
3. Sensitive Skin Care: Mineral sunblocks or sunscreens tend to be gentler on sensitive skin compared to chemical alternatives.
4. Complementary Use: Combining sunscreen is possible, depending on their composition (mineral or chemical).
5. Daily Shielding: Apply sun protection daily, especially if worried about pigmentation, melasma, or signs of skin aging.
6. Professional Advice: Importantly consult your doctor for recommendations that suit your skin type & specific needs.