Face Exfoliation - Safety Rules !
1. Skin exfoliation helps to cleanse, open the pores, remove dead cells & debris.
2. It’s important to maintain the skin microbiome, it’s an ecosystem of good bacteria which helps the skin thrive. A disruption of this ecosystem can lead to conditions like eczema, rosacea & other infections.
3. Wisely choosing the exfoliating products is very important. Stay away from harsh physical scrubs that contain ingredients like walnut, opt for rice flour content instead.
4. Chemical scrubs are a good option for exfoliation, with polyhydroxy acids like gluconolacctone . Acne prone skin should prefer salicylic or glycolic acid.
5. It’s important to consult your doctor for appropriate advice.