Facial Fitness- what it really means ?
1. Our face too is made up of muscles, fat & skin like our body. Overuse of our facial muscles can cause fatigue & stress.
2. Face massage is equally important for our face, as regular exercising is for our body.
3. Face massage done at home with tools like guasha & rollers with periodic specialty in-clinics ones can give our skin huge advantage!
4. Importantly massages should be done with expertise & specialty tools to get the optimal benefits
5. Improved blood circulation, lymphatic drainage & muscle relaxation through efficient face massage leads to a radiant, plump & sculpted complexion.