Glycolic Acid - A Chemical Exfoliating agent to consider
1. Glycolic acid is an AHA(Alpha Hydroxy Acid) derived from sugarcane. It has an excellent ability to brighten & refine the skin tone and texture.
2. It can easily penetrate the skin due to its small molecule size & thus has good exfoliating properties.
3. It is suitable for combination, oily as well as normal skin, but should avoided on sensitive skin.
4. The recommended concentration for home care use is 6-10 %.
5. It can be introduced as a cleanser on a daily basis. There on can move for a cream or serum 1-2 times a week.
6. In-Clinic treatments with Glycolic acid can deliver amazing results – improvement in texture & age spots.