Sensitive Skin - Are we responsible ?
1. Sensitive skin is prone to itching, burning, stinging, tightness & dryness.
2. A 2019 study indicates 60-70 per cent of the female population carries sensitive skin, the prevalence is increasing steadily.
3. Evolution of at-home skincare complemented with usage of over-the-counter products delivers high strength of Acids, Retinol & Serums, destroying the skin barrier (protective layer).
4. Sensitive skin is naturally reactive to heat, food or pollen vis-a-vis sensitised skin – overstimulated with lasers, peels / active ingredient, having injured skin barrier.
5. Strict usage of only prescription products, with in-clinic procedures can help protect the skin & its glow.