Where to Splurge Where not - Skincare Decoding
1. Everything expensive needn’t be good – It’s confusing with so many recommendations & bombardment about skin care products.
2. Skin care usually includes a cleanser, exfoliating agents, serum, moisturizer, SPF & In-clinic treatments.
3. Cleansers go down the drain & investing a nominal amount will suffice ! Similarly for exfoliating agents like AHA, BHA there’s no need to go overboard. Hyaluronic acid serums also fall in the same category.
4. Vit C serums however must be of good quality, as they are difficult to stabilise. Higher investment is quite justified with Vit C & same goes for Sunscreen, which takes the responsibility to ensure good protection.
5. Finally In-clinic treatments – go a long way in skin care !
Always invest in good treatments under your Doctor guidance !